Property Management consists of carrying out the administrative management of property, the management of contracts with suppliers, invoice control and the preparation of an annual budget generated by the annual expenses of the building.
Areas covered are:
- Support for hiring.
- Management and study of incidents.
- The sale of free surface. Renegotiation of contracts.
- Commercial relationship with the property’s tenants.
- Permanent dialogue between the owner and tenants.
- Owner representative for the tenants for any request.
- Application of the annual increases in the rents in contracts.
- Management of local council tariffs and taxes.
- Cadastral Review.
- Management of billing, collections and payments.